- Frequency Range: 87.5 ÷ 108.00 MHz, Programmable in 10 KHz steps
- On request 66 ÷ 74 MHz (OIRT), 76 ÷ 90 MHz (JPN) Bands.
- Frequency Stability: better than ±150Hz from -10 to +50°C
- Max deviation: +/-150kHz.
- Frequency Control: Synthesizer μprocessor control.
- Power Output: 30W, 50W, 100W, 150W, 300W, 600W, 1200W. Adjustable from 0W to maximum power.
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Display: forward/reflection power and modulation indicator
- Type of Modulation: Direct frequency modulation of carrier frequency, F3E Stereo with Subcarrier and Mono .
- Lock in Time: Typ. 4 second.
- Off Lock Attenuation: ≥ -80 dBc.
- Modulation Capability: ±150 KHz.
- Modulation Mode: Mono, Stereo, Multiplex, SCA, RDS, Aux.
- Preemphasis: Flat(0)/50/75 μs selectable from front panel.
- Asynchronous AM S/N Ratio: -60 dB below reference carrier with 100% AM modulation @ 400 Hz, without FM modulation.
- Synchronous AM S/N Ratio: -60 dB below reference carrier with 100% AM modulation@ 400 Hz with FM modulation ±75 KHz @ 400 Hz.
- RF Harmonics: Exceeds ETSI/EBU/CCIR/FCC requirements. better than 84 dbc
- RF Spurious: Exceeds ETSI/EBU/CCIR/FCC requirements. better than 84 dbc
- Output Connectors: 30W to 600W N type connector, 1200W DIN 7/16 type connector
- Output power on/off and adjustable from front panel and remotely.
- Overall Efficiency up to 80%.
- Monitor RF: -60 dBc, BNC connector
- VSWR: 1.5:1 Maximum with automatic fold-back at higher VSWR