AEQ’s FORUM is a self-contained digital audio mixing console specifically designed to meet the most rigorous demands of radio and television ON-AIR broadcasting. Its flexible design allows it to readily be adapted to any ON-AIR application. FORUM incorporates all of the features necessary for use in environments requiring: automatic monitor speaker cut-off, cough muting, fader start, control signaling, interface signaling for automation of external equipment, external communications management, intercom, etc.
- Configurable monitoring for all system signals.
- 4 direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling.
- Integrated talk-back microphone input, 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor speakers.
- Supports a maximum of 14 input/output modules: 4 can be dual MICRO / LINE modules, and 2 can be digital hybrids.
- Integrated MICRO/LINE input for talk-back and self-operation, studio and control room speaker and headphone outputs.
- Supports AES/EBU and S-PDIF digital formats.
- MADI bi-directional fiber-optic connection for 64 digital audio channels (optional).
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs. o Available audio effects: 3 band equalizer, high pass and low pass filters, compressor/limiter, and noise gate.8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.