Broadcast Tools DTE-16 Plus 16 Channel DTMF Tone Encoder
The DTE-16 Plus is a feature rich DTMF tone/sequence encoder that is user programmable to encode tone sequences up to 15 characters in length or a single tone via any one of 16 contact closure inputs and/or commands from the USB COM port. Each input may be programmed to generate a tone for the duration of the closure or tone burst immediately on command. A passive mixing network is provided to mix both program input audio and tone encoder audio if required. Programming is performed using a non-dedicated PC’s USB port equipped with Windows HyperTerminal or PuTTY.
- Encodes all 16 DTMF tones or programmable tone sequences up to 15 characters in length.
- Adjustable tone generation time.
- Output level adjustable from +4 dBu to off.
- Passive program mixer input.
- Balanced low Z output
- Front panel status LEDs for all 16 inputs, power, tone activity, program mode, and serial data activity.
- Programmed via USB connection.
- All connections except for the USB type B connector and a coaxial DC jack are on removable euro-block screw terminal connectors to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply provided.
Up to four units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf, using four supplied Velcro feet. Desk top and wall mounting is also possible.