Broadcast Tools GPI-16 Plus - General Purpose Input Module
The GPI-16 Plus interfaces 16 general purpose logic inputs to users PC COM or USB port. The user may select from two pre-programmed serial formats; the “PIP” GPI format which is used on most of our audio switchers, or the legacy AT-1616 format. Additional features include; Plug-in euroblock screw terminals; 17 LED indicators for power and each input status.
- Four user selectable unit ID's: 0 (default), 1,2, and 3.
- Four user selectable baud rates: 9600 (default), 4800, 19200, and 38400.
- PIP or AT1616 data format.
- USB and RS-232 interface for connection to PC.
- LED indicators for all 16 inputs, power.
- GPI connections are on removable euro-block screw terminal connector to simplify wiring and service, mating plugs are supplied.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Surge protected internal power supply, universal switching power adapter with domestic connectors supplied.
- Up to four GPI-16 Plus’s may be rack mounted on one RA-1, 1-RU rack shelf.