Broadcast Tools SS 16.4
The Broadcast Tools SS 16.4 provides matrix audio switching of 16 stereo inputs to 4 stereo plus 4 monaural outputs. Matrix switching allows any or all inputs to be assigned to any or all outputs. The SS 16.4 may be controlled via front panel switches, contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 or RS-485 serial port. Installation is simplified with removable screw terminals (Euro).
- True matrix switching, any or all inputs may be assigned to any or all outputs.
- Three switching modes. Interlock, overlap and mix.
- Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory.
- Internal audio activity/silence sensors monitor all four-output channels. Each is equipped with front panel "ACT" LED indicators; adjustable alarm delay and restore duration. Sensitivity is factory set at -34db.
- Front panel input selection switches are provided for each input channel with separate output indicator LED's.
- Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
- Sixteen user configured macros.
- Most configuration options via rear panel dipswitches.
- 24 input GPI port (PIP) with LED indicator.
- 16 open collector channel status outputs or programmable via burst commands.
- 8 spst relay outputs. Programmable via burst commands.
- Multi-turn input level controls.
- Single turn output level controls.
- Electronically balanced stereo inputs.
- Electronically balanced stereo and monaural outputs.
- Remote control of front panel functions and status.
- Multidrop RS-232 or RS-485 serial port with data activity LED.
- Multiple units may be cascaded to expand inputs.
- Depluggable screw (EURO) terminals for ALL connections.
- 2-RU chassis.
Stereo audio matrix switching