Broadcast Tools STA III
The STA-III provides a convenient interface between a telephone line and the users equipment. A short list of the features is presented below.
- Auto-answer and auto-disconnect via CPC (calling party control) and/or long dial tone hang up signals, allowing use behind PBX telephone switches and POTS lines.
- Front panel, plus remote line seize and drop control for manual operation.
- Remote line busy input.
- Electronic telephone hybrid.
- Remote controllable send and receive audio switcher.
- Balanced bridging audio input with automatic signal limiter with front panel level control.
- Balanced low Z audio output with front panel level control.
- Front panel LEDs display power, ring, valid DTMF tone.
- Two remote controllable SPST relays.
- External hook relay activates when a valid access code is accepted.
- Momentary SPST relay for End Of Call.
- User programmable number of rings before auto-answer.
- User programmable up to ten-digit access code, if required.
- User defeatable beep tones on line seize.
- All connections via screw terminals.
- Loop-thru jack. (This is where you would connect your business telephone system if you were sharing the line.)
- The STA-III's attractive painted metal chassis may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or as part of the new optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to three units in 1-RU.
Phone line coupling