Henry Engineering SPORTS POD Mic/Headphone Controller & Intercom
- Mic Input Any Lo-Z balanced microphone, female XLR
- Mic Output
- 0 dBu (line) or -50 dBu (mic), balanced, male XLR
- Mic Pre gain Adjustable via rear panel Gain trim
- Mic Remote SPST momentary closure turns mic on/off, 3.5mm TRS
- Mic Tally 20ma source for Mic-on tally LED, via Mic Remote jack
- Talkback Output 0 dBu (line) or -50 dBu (mic), transformer balanced, ¼” TRS
- LOC, RTN Inputs -10 dBu to +4 dBu, 20K bal or 10K unbal, ¼” TRS
- Headphone Output >24 ohms, ¼” TRS Do not use older “8 ohm” headphones.
- Link I/O Links multiple units with cat5 cable, distributes Power,
- Local and Return audio to all units
- LOC button Selects LOCAL input: Local audio or Mic as Local source
- Power 12VAC, 60ma per unit, provided by wall transformer or
- MultiPhones Master unit or SixMix USB audio console.