JMHP - Medium Power Horizontal Ring
The JAMPRO horizontal ring series of antennas are horizontally polarized sidemount FM antenna systems consisting of a sidemount dipole and rigid coaxial feed system. JAMPRO horizontal ring antennas are constructed of durable non-corrosive brass and copper. All associated brackets and hardware are made of stainless steel or hot dipped galvanized steel for many years of dependable service.
Excellent HD Radio™ Performance
Superior VSWR Band width
Available for 88-108 MHz
DC Ground at each bay for lightning protection
Optional Radomes available for JMHP (shown) &
FCC Directionalization available
The JLHP is cable fed and will handle a maximum input power of 1 kW. The JMHP is fed with a 1-5/8” interbay line and will handle a maximum input power of 10 kW. The JHHP horizontal ring array has a 3-1/8” interbay feed system and features a safe input rating of up to 40 kW. The JAMPRO JMHP & JHHP horizontally polarized FM arrays are completely assembled and factory tuned on similar tower structures to insure proper impedance match and minimum VSWR. The JLHP is supplied as a field tunable LPFM/Booster/Translator antenna. As an option, the circularity of the azimuth pattern can also be measured on JAMPRO’s 7,000 square ft. open field test range to determine the effect of the mounting structure on the antenna field pattern. Custom directional patterns and reduced RFR arrays are also available.
1. Weights and wind loads above are based on JMHP. Contact factory for JLHP & JHHP
2. Feed points, when end fed, 3 ft below bottom bay; 104 in. below center bay for center fed
3. All inputs EIA flange, female except JLHP is type “N”
4. Maximum input power ratings: JLHP 500 watts, optional to 1 kW; JMHP: 10 kW; JHHP 40 kW
5. Power derating occurs over 2,000 ft. elevation
6. Power and dB gains are typical for vertical components
7. Other combinations of EIA inputs and power ratings available
8. Free space azimuth circularity is ±1.0 dB
9. Custom mounting brackets available; standard to 3” OD pipe or round tower leg with 2” for JLHP
10. Power gain is based on half-wave dipole in free space
11. Weights and wind loads calculated at 50/33 PSF, 112 MPH wind speed, no ice
12. Weights and wind loads include antenna, feed system and standard mounting brackets
13. Weights and wind loads to not include reflectors, where used.
14. Power gain is based on half wave dipole in free space