Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI and 2K-SDI
DT-N24H supports 3G-SDI (SMPTE 425M) Level-A & B, 2K-SDI (SMPTE 2048-2) 60p Level-A & B display.
Full HD LCD panel with LED backlighting
The monitor features a 1920×1080 pixel full HD resolution LCD panel with LED backlighting, with 178° wide viewing angle (H & V), 1000:1 contrast, and 16.7M color depth.
ITU-709 color space
The DT-N24H is compatible with ITU-709 standard color space for HDTV broadcasting.
Selectable gamma preset
The DT-N24H supports gamma preset selection from: 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6.
Audio meters display
The DT-N24H supports SDI/HDMI embedded audio 2-ch meters display, and analog audio 2-ch meters display.
TSL UMD control and display
The DT-N24H monitor supports UMD controlling input via RS485 and RS232 port, compatible with TSL 3.1 and 4.0 UMD protocol.
USB firmware upgradable
The Monitor offers a USB port on the rear side, for firmware upgrade. Users can download firmware to a USB disk, and the upgrade operation is directly on the monitor, without PC or other adaptors.
- SDI Timecode (LTC, VITC1&2) and AFD info display
- R/G/B/Mono, False color, Zebra stripes display
- Peaking focus assist display mode
- H/V delay, freeze frame display mode
- Safety area selection: 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%
- Scale marker: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Native scan, over scan and normal scan selection
- GPI control via RS485 port connection
- 3 User setting data storage
- TALLY light with adjustable brightness
- 4 User definable function keys
- Easy One-key Menu operation
- Built-in speaker (2.5W, 8)
- AntonBauer battery plate for field application (V-mount plate in an option)