The DT-V17G25 is a near EBU Grade 1 LCD monitor with outstanding color gamut, gamma and grayscale characteristics suitable for field, studio and broadcast image evaluation. Its 10-bit panel and wide gamma range make it ideal for critical image evaluation. The monitor is fully capable of displaying 2048 x 1080/24p (DCI 2K) signal
HIGH PICTURE QUALITY: NEAR EBU GRADE 1
The DT-V17G25 reproduces highly accurate colors in native 1920 x 1080 resolution. The two most critical factors, gamma and grey-scale gradation, have been improved to meet the demands of production studios and broadcast networks. The monitor offers 3 gamut modes: ITU-709 (default), Adobe and User (DCI).
The DT-V17G25 is a near EBU Grade 1 LCD monitor. In addition to color gamut, luminance ranges and color temperature that meet EBU specs, two critical factors — gamma and grayscale performances — were also improved to satisfy the discerning requirements of studio and professional applications.
High 1500:1 Contrast Ratio 10-bit IPS (In ?Plane Switching) Panel
The DT-V17G25 is equipped with a 10-bit IPS LCD panel, which surpasses the EBU Class 2 requirements in terms of color space, gamma and gradation. It is capable of reproducing 1.073 billion colors. It also offers a contrast ratio of 1500:1, wide gamut, and wide viewing angles of 178°/178°.
Analog-based Picture-quality Evaluation Technology with Contour Enhancer
help eliminate aliasing to make pictures appear more natural.
- 17-inch class (16.5-inch viewable) 10-bit IPS panel with 1.073 billion color reproduction
- High 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Fully capable of displaying 2048 x 1080/24p (DCI 2K) signal
- Built-in Histogram, Waveform, Vector Scope, Zebra
- Built-in Audio Level Meter up to 16ch
- Lissajous audio metering
- 3 Gamma Preset Modes
- Wide array of markers and indicators
- Two 3G-SDI & Dual Link inputs
- IMD (in monitor display)
- Optimized I-P conversion
- Supports the EIA/CEA-708 and EIA/CEA-608 SDI closed captioning standards
- Color Temperature settings (9,300K, 6,500K, 5,600K or User mode)
- IP modes: Normal, Field, and Cinema (24p)
- Pixel-by-pixel (1:1) display
- Time code display (SDI)
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Tiltable stand with 2-way installation capability
- Carrying handle