The M-LYNX-503 provides three independent wide-screen displays in only 2RU rack height and very slim 1.75" (44.5mm) depth. Each display has inputs for 3GSDI, HDMI and standard composite analog video sources. The SDI and HDMI digital inputs provide active loop-through connections while the composite input is self-terminating with passive loop-through.
Controls are conveniently placed on the front panel (computer not required). Menus are straightforward and intuitive. Front panel headphone jacks allow monitoring of embedded digital audio (SDI and HDMI) as well as analog audio (for composite video AV input). Large, three color tally lights above each screen operate from standard GPI connections (contact closure or open-collector pull-down) for maximum compatibility with existing systems.
- Three screens, great picture, great price
- Wide aspect, 5-inch diagonal x 3
- Perfect for flypacks, control rooms, news vans
- Anti-glare coating rejects ambient light
- Front panel controls give access to all functions
- Three color tally lights (Red, Green, Yellow)
- Multiple inputs, all with loop-through connections: 3GSDI (HDSDI, SDI), HDMI, Composite
- Safe area and center markers
- Two user Function buttons
- Tilting mount. Adjust for optimum viewing
- Headphone jack to monitor embedded stereo audio
- Firmware update via USB port