NEXT 4000 - 4kW FM TRANSMITTER
The reinvention of the FM Transmitter
Wave Series of compact FM Transmitters is a synthesis of a forefront hardware design, combining state-of-the-art technology with great ease of of use, management and maintenance.
Wave transmitters integrate a comprehensive set of input interfaces with automatic input switch, as well as Stereo/RDS coders, a Stereo Tool Audio Processor, a test tone generator, an audio monitor and MPX output.
Transmitters can integrate up to two Satellite/Terrestrial receivers (able to receive low symbol rate signals).
A patented FM isofrequency implementation allows transmitters to operate in SFN with very high performance.
The units integrate a local LCD display and keypad and can be remotely managed via web GUI and SNMP, with option for 3G/4G router with SMS capability, email client and analog/digital GPIO.
Among the main features
- Digital processing with DDS modulator
- Input: Analog mono/stereo, 2x analog MPX, AES/EBU, AES192, AES67, Web Radio receiver FM/DAB/HD Radio tuner, digital MPX over IP, ASI, Micro SD card, SAT/DTT receiver (available in redundant configuration) and GPS
- Adaptive Efficiency Boost and Wave Plan functions
- Static and dynamic RDS coder
- Web server, event logger, SMS client, SNMP
- Environmental EffiSense sensors for predictive maintenance
- Up to 5 years warranty
- 4 Power Module
- 3 Power Supply
- Analog mono/stereo MPX input
- AEB and Unique Soft clipper
- LAN management interface with: easy and completely interactive GUI web server, event logger, SNMP and the advanced power scheduler.
- EIA FL 7/8’’ output
- 230Vac (176-264Vac) single phase; 230Vac three phase without neutral (delta conn.); 400Vac (310-460Vac) three phase with neutral (star conn.) 45-65Hz
- Shipping Dimentions 24" x 39" x 12", 78 LB