The new TASCAM SERIES audio interface family provides professional quality.
Expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, TASCAM sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces are bundled with a series of software that allow full operational coverage: at the core of music production is Steinberg's Cubase LE / Cubasis LE; for instrumental recordings comes IK Multimedia's AmpliTube with guitar/bass modeling and colorful effects; newly added to the bundle is iZotope's redesigned Neutron Elements, which includes 4 powerful tools for creating great mixes; last but not least, IK Multimedia's T-RackS mastering software will finish up users' creations into high quality masterpieces.
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliﬁers
- One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
- 2 ¼-inch analog outputs and dual headphone outputs for versatile monitoring
- Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ
- Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample resolution
- Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia world-class guitar eﬀects/modeling and mastering software
- MIDI interface
- Dual headphone outputs
- Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Easy-to-understand operation
- Automatic update function available for software/driver/firmware updates
- Information window function(shown in the Settings Panel screen)
- Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand)