Tieline’s Bridge-IT is the ultimate affordable, high-performance, stereo IP audio codec solution for broadcast and professional applications. Designed to deliver point-to-point or multi-point connections, Bridge-IT transports audio streams reliably, simply and effectively over a range of managed and unmanaged wired and wireless* IP data networks, such as LANs, WANs and the internet.
Tieline Bridge-IT Pro Features:
• Robust DSP-based architecture designed for mission critical audio.
• Analog and Digital (AES3) inputs and outputs.
• Bidirectional Mono or Stereo.
• Multi-unicast to up to 6 endpoints.
• Multicast to unlimited endpoints over compatible networks.
• Uncompressed PCM audio plus other popular algorithms as standard, including LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711.
• Low-delay, cascade resiliant aptX® Enhanced* algorithm (additional purchase).
• Ethernet LAN port.
• Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
• XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
• Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
• SmartStream PLUS dual redundant IP streaming
• Automated failover to backup audio on SD card.
• Receive calls from codecs using Fuse-IP bonding.
• SIP (SDP) compatible with EBU N/ACIP 3326 for interoperability with other codec manufacturers.
• Configure up to 6 SIP accounts and connect up to 2 SIP interfaces.
• Selectable fixed or automatic jitter buffer: 5 automated settings available to manage network connectivity and avoid dropouts (includes configurable min and max buffer settings).
• Configurable Forward Error Correction (FEC).
• Highly advanced error concealment strategies.
• Real-time IP connection packet statistics.
• Support for Line Hunt dialing/answering and caller IDs using Tieline IP.
• ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output.
• 2 relay inputs and 2 opto-isolated outputs plus RS-232 for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
• USB slave connection for codec configuration.
• Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
• User-friendly HTML5 Toolbox Web-GUI enables codec configuration and control remotely over WANs.
• IPv4 & IPv6 compatible and ready.
• Low latency in-band RS-232 aux data channel.
• Configurable software rules engine via web-GUI for Control Port functions, plus WheatNet-IP LIO compatibility.
• Upgrade firmware from an SD card.
• Backup and restore configuration via SD card.
• Automated firmware upgrade notifications via Web-GUI.
• Support for multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
• Backward compatible with all Tieline IP codecs.
• User name and password protection of codec and Toolbox Web-GUI.
• Support for SSL Security Certificate installation.
• SIP Whitelists and Blacklists allow filtering of SIP URIs and User Agents.
• Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x Female XLR (Channel 1 mic/line; channel 2 line only)
• Analog Audio Outputs: 2 x Male XLR
• AES3 In: 1 x female XLR (Channel 1 in; shared with Ch1 analog input)
• AES3 Out: 1 x male XLR
• Headphones: 1 x 6.35mm (1/4") Jack on rear panel
• Control Ports In/Out: Two relay inputs and two opto-isolated outputs for machine control via Phoenix connector
• Audio Input Impedance: High Impedance > 5K ohm
• Output Impedance: <50 ohm Balanced
• Clipping Level: +22dBu (input and outputs)
• 24 bit A/D & D/A Converters: ---
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.0039% at +16dBu, or -88dBu unweighted
• Signal To Noise Ratio: >90dB at +22dBu, unweighted
• IP Sample Frequencies: 16kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
• IP: Opus, Tieline Music, Tieline MusicPLUS, G.711, G.722, MPEG Layer 2
• IP (Pro version only): AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEv2
• IP (Pro version only): 16/24 bit Enhanced apt-X
• IP (uncompressed): Linear PCM16
Data and Control Interfaces:
• USB: USB 2.0 (Type B) host port on the rear panel
• LAN: 10/100 base T RJ45 connector
• Serial: RS232 up to 115kbps with or without CTS/RTS flow control via female DB9 connector, can be used as a proprietary data channel
Front Panel Interfaces:
• Display: 128 x 64 monochrome LCD
• SD/SDHC Card Slot: Supports SDHC Flash Cards
• Keypad: 20 button keypad
• Navigation: 5 button keypad
• Dimensions: 8.5” x 5.9” x 1.75” (216mm x 150mm x 44mm)
• Weight: 2.07lb/940g
• Power Consumption: 12V DC, 400mA
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Humidity Operating Range: 20% ≤RH ≤70% (0 to 35°C), non-condensing
• Internal Battery: Panasonic CR2032, 3V coin type 20mm