You Save 16% ($1,016.00)
Tieline Merlin PLUS IP Audio Codec
Studio Codec for Managing 6 Simultaneous Remotes
Merlin PLUS is the ideal 1RU codec for studio installations and offers a simple, compact and scalable solution for managing multiple simultaneous remotes.
Now supports 6 simultaneous Opus audio streams, ISDN and POTS!
Use Merlin PLUS for:
- Up to 6 simultaneous bidirectional mono remote connections.
- Bidirectional stereo and full duplex communications for point-to-point and remote connections.
- Simple local or remote command and control.
- Recallable codec configurations via programs.
- SP based architecture
- 24 Bit 48kHz audio sampling
- Dual 1 Gig (10/100/1000) Ethernet ports
- Dual redundant AC power supplies
- User programmable matrix audio mixer for bidirectional stereo program, plus low latency IFB and full duplex communications*
- Uncompressed PCM audio plus algorithms including aptX® Enhanced; LC-AAC, HE-AAC v1 and v2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELDv1 and v2, Opus, MPEG II, MPEG Layer-3, Tieline Music and MusicPLUS, G.722 and G.711
- Supports up to 6 simultaneous streams of Opus encoding.
- IPv4 & IPv6 compatible
- DB-25 Audio Expansion Connector for an additional 4 channels in/out
- Asymmetric algorithmic encode/decode*
- Integrated alarm management
- G5 Toolbox GUI enables remote codec control over WANs
- Codec Management System compatible for codec network management
- Low latency in-band RS-232 aux data channel
- Programmable rules engine
- Streamlined codec wizards and graphical user interface
- Support for multiple languages*: English, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Connect to all Tieline IP codecs and Report-IT Live Enterprise Edition
*Supported in later releases.
MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson Licensing.