- Digital control surface in compact frame.
- Integrated LCD monitor for metering and control.
- Monitor/channel display area is angled for better ergonomics and display view.
- Streamlined user interface with password protected access to complex functions via LCD display and touchpad.
- 4 main mix busses.
- Control room and studio monitor outputs with selectable sources from audio network.
- Per channel mix-minus output with selectable reference mix and talkback interupt.
- Complete mix-minus setups made simple.
- Auto switching between off-line mix and online mix-minus per channel.
- 99 show presets.
- Available in frames to house 4, 8, 12 and 16 input faders.
- Includes IP88CBE Console Audio BLADE.
Ethernet: RJ-45, for use in a WheatNet-IP network, or for external computer control and programming of the console.
Mixer: RJ-45, for use with WheatNet systems
Headphone: DB-9, line level stereo
Power: Dual jacks for redundant PSU
Surface front to back 16 3/4"/42.5cm
Cutout front to back 13 1/8"/33cm
Setback from front edge to cutout 1 1/4"/3.2cm
Height at front 3/4"/2cm Height at rear 3 5/8"/9cm
Maximum depth below counter surface 2 7/8"/7.3cm
IP88-3CBE Console BLADE
The IP88-3CBE provides powerful interface options, including four AES inputs, four stereo analog inputs, four AES outputs, and four stereo analog outputs on RJ45s; control room and studio stereo analog outputs on XLRs, two mic level inputs with gain trim and switchable phantom power on XLRs; cue and headphone outputs on both RJ45 and 1/4" TRS and 12 GPI logic ports on RJ45, plus EQ and Dynamics processing.
PSE-1 Power Supply
Clean and proper power is key to the great performance you’ve come to expect from Wheatstone. It would be easy to just purchase over-the-counter power supplies for our E-Series Consoles. But we don’t. In order to maintain our high level of quality we've designed and built a dedicated separate rackmount supply for our E-6 surfaces.
19"/48.3cm wide, 1-3/4"/4.5cm high, 12-1/4"/31.1cm deep
Redundancy: use two PSE-1s |
Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 50-60Hz, 180 Watts
E-1 frames are available to house 4, 8, 12 and 16 input faders
4 panel frame surface: 16 1/8"/41cm cutout 14 1/2"/37cm wide
8 panel frame surface: 22 1/2"/57cm cutout 20 7/8"/53cm wide
12 panel frame surface: 28 7/8"/73cm cutout 27 1/4"/69cm wide
16 panel frame surface: 35 1/4"/90cm cutout 33 5/8"/85cm wide