Complete FM Transmitter combination Kit for 5 KW Power
Consists in all the necessary items you need to purchase for a transmitter site of a 5000 W Transmitter keeping in consideration the necessary protection of your equipment.
This package consist of:
(1) 5 KW Solid State compact ELENOS ETG5000 ( Or any other Brand ) FM Transmitter with Icefet and Eco-Savings Technology 74% Efficiency compose (7) 800W modules each for complete redundancy Includes built-In Stereo Generator plus MPX/ Composite input and TC/TS board for wired remote control and interlock.
(1) E-box for remote operation of the transmitter. With the E-box you will be able not only to control the transmitter but also to see hundreds of parameters from you iPhone, Android or web browser but also to receive alarms.
(1) 4 Bay antenna system from AOL Broadcast with circular polarization, omnidirectional patterns and 4.5 dBd gain with a maximum capacity of 10 KW input connector of 1-5/8”.
- (150) feed of transmission line 7/8” Coaxial.
- (1) Hanger kit to attached the transmitter line to the tower.
- (1) Grounding kit for the transmission line.
- (1) 7/8” Connectors with Inner and kit.
- (1) 1-5/8” Connector for 7/8” Line.
(1) 15 KVA three-phased Voltage Regulator comprised of a motorized variable autotransformer, buck-boost transformers and an analog controller to position and maintain a customer selected output voltage setting. Enough capacity not only to protect the transmitter but the complete site allowing you space to growth in the future.
- (1) Transients protector 277/480-3Y 120k.
- (1) Candelabra with four elements Lighting protector.
(1) Set of rigid line for a clean installation composed of 20 ft Line Section Flanged, two 90 degrees elbows 7/8, and two Connectors.
- (1) 20U Transmitter Rack.
(1) Rack Door with dust filter.
We also recommend having a full redundancy by implementing a backup transmitted with automatic Switch, and a Dummy Load. As an extra protection a good grounding system is a MUST and an isolated transformer is highly recommended. Please ask our Engineers Experts at 305 for more suggestions.