Comrex BRIC-Link III IP Audio Codec
BRIC-Link III is a work-horse codec, ready to handle everything from a studio-transmitter link to a home studio connection. Featuring our proprietary CrossLock VPN Technology, BRIC-Link is designed for ultra-reliable IP transmission of high-quality, low-delay audio. Perfect for point-to-point connections, streaming, and more, our entry-level IP audio codec offers versatility in a small package.
Now with a new, more powerful processor for improved performance and enhanced front panel for easy contact closure firing and auto-connects.
- Small, compact half-rack chassis
CrossLock VPN for ultra-reliable transmission with low delay over even marginal IP networks
- Ideal for studio-transmitter links (STLs) and other 24/7/365 mission-critical applications
- AAC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv2, Opus, Linear PCM, FLAC, G.722, and G.711 encoding algorithms
- Low delay: less than 25 mS in linear modes & less than 30 mS in FLAC
- Compatible with all Comrex ACCESS & BRIC-Link models
- EBU 3326/SIP mode for third-party compatibility
- Multiple operation modes – BRIC Normal (UDP), HTTP (Streaming Server, Icecast/SHOUTcast), TCP, Multistreaming, RTP, IP Multicast
- HTML5 user interface for configuration & control
- Enhanced front-panel for contact closure firing & configurable for auto-connections to other Comrex IP audio codecs
- Top-notch technical support (English & Spanish)
- 100% designed & built in the USA at our facility in Devens, Mass.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Compatible with Gagl – a new audio service that turns your codec into a hub for up to five guests (optional subscription)
- Switchboard for easy connections between Comrex IP audio codecs (optional add-on)
- Fleet Commander for controlling your Comrex IP audio codec fleet (optional add-on)
- HotSwap mode to set up a secondary backup cellular network (requires a Connect Modem)