The ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer is a versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications. Each input accepts a mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls. Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power.
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. External effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls
- Front panel 1/4-inch stereo (TRS) headphone jack with amplifier and independent level control for
- output monitoring
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone input
- Separate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channel
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case