B-Stock Items are items used in our showrrom that we sell in second hand. However we still honor the manufactues original warranty on us
The 1RU Bridge-IT XTRA is a cost effective, high-performance, point-to- point and multi-point stereo IP audio codec with all the features of the Bridge-IT IP codec and more!
Bridge-IT XTRA includes dual power supplies, front and rear panel stereo headphone sockets, 4 GPIO in/outs and aptX Enhanced as standard. It also includes SD/SDHC card audio backup.
Bridge-IT XTRA is inexpensive and allows broadcasters to expand their IP network at a fraction of the cost of competing IP codecs without compromising on broadcast quality features. Unlike most low cost IP audio codecs, Bridge-IT XTRA has all the broadcast input connectors you would expect on a full-featured codec. Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs are provided on XLR connectors and it includes front and rear panel ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone outputs.
Compare Bridge-IT XTRA’s superior programming functionality and simple user interface with other low cost 1RU codecs. Bridge-IT XTRA features a full hardware front panel interface including navigation buttons, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad. It can also be configured and controlled remotely using the Toolbox web-GUI interface.
Bridge-IT XTRA will connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec brand with industry standard algorithms like LC- AAC, HE-AAC, MPEG Layer 2, G.711 & G.722. Bridge-IT XTRA is also EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatible using SIP for connecting to other codec brands and devices. It is also internet/satellite streaming and HD radio compatible. Insert an SD/SDHC card with MP3 or linear backup audio and Bridge-IT XTRA will automatically play out the audio if your IP service fails. 4 control inputs and outputs (DB-15) are provided and the ToolBox web-GUI enables custom control of relay functionality and ancillary RS232 data connections.
• Suitable for point-to-point and multi-point IP connections over IP networks including WANs like the internet.
• EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatibility over IP
• Linear audio with a suite of high quality broadcast algorithms as standard, including aptX® Enhanced, AAC-LC, AAC-HE v.1 and AAC-HE v.2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-ELDv2
• Tieline's loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to 22 kHz stereo audio quality with 20ms coding delay at bit rates as low as 96kbps - making it ideal for today's IP and 3G networks.
• Tieline Music can deliver up to 15 kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as 24Kbps, with only 20 milliseconds encoding delay.
• SmartStream IP software automatically manages jitter buffering, forward error correction and packet repair.
• Full hardware front panel interface including navigation, LCD display, PPM metering and dialing key pad.
• Web GUI for programming codec functionality and RS232 data connections.
• Broadcast quality analog XLR inputs/outputs.
• XLR digital AES/EBU input/output.
• Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU audio outputs.
• Onboard SDHC card slot for automatic audio failover.
• ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output on front and rear panels.
• Dual redundant IEC power sockets.
• 4 relay inputs and 4 opto-isolated outputs plus RS-232 for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link.
• USB slave connection for codec configuration.
• Point-to-point bidirectional mono or stereo IP audio.
• The ability to send up to 6 stereo multi-unicast connections over LANs and WANs like the internet.
• Multicasting to unlimited numbers of codecs across compatible IP networks.
• High quality low-delay linear audio.
• Wide selection of low delay, high quality algorithms.
• EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatibility over IP and can connect to any SIP-enabled IP codec.
• Simultaneous analog and digital AES/EBU outputs.
• Automatic SD/SDHC card backup for connection fail over.
• Web-GUI for remote control and configuration.
• Tieline’s SmartStream technology for maintaining reliable IP streaming.