The ProHD DT-X93HX2 is an affordable 9-inch 2-in-1 monitor that offers wide connectivity options and all of the essential features required of a broadcast monitor. It adopts two 9-inch IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD panels with Full HD (1920x1200) resolution, LED backlight, 1000:1 contrast, and offers a wide viewing angle. This monitor is perfect for studio and field packs.
- 9-inch IPS LCD ×2, 1920×1200 native resolution
- Wide viewing angle (Horizontal: 170° / Vertical: 170°)
- 19-inch 4U rack mount, ±30° rotatable
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, CVBS monitoring
- 2-ch Embedded audio meters with alert
- Peaking focus assist (dual color)
- TSL UMD and text TALLY display
- AFD, H/V delay, R/G/B/Mono, False color
- Zebra stripes, Peaking focus assist
- SDI timecode display
- Marker 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- False color, R/G/B/Mono, 100% colorbar
- TALLY light and GPI control
- USB firmware upgrade
- Input/Output Interfaces (x2 — 1 for each panel)
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI input × 2 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output × 2 HDMI 1.3 input × 1 HDMI 1.3 loop output × 1 CVBS input × 1 CVBS loop output × 1 3.5mm analog audio input × 1 3.5mm analog audio output × 1 RJ45 GPI/TALLY/UMD input × 1 USB firmware upgrade × 1
Embedded audio monitoring
DT-X93Hx2 supports SDI-2ch, HDMI-2ch embedded audio meters display, and analog-2ch audio meters display, with marks and audio abnormal alert info. The audio meter pattern position can be selected from one of four corners, and scale markers, alert info, and translucent of the audio meter pattern are selectable.
UMD and Text-Tally Display
DT-X93Hx2 supports UMD and Text-Tally display of TSL 3.1/4.0 protocol, with 1-126 TSL address selection, and Max 8 letters displayed. The UMD/TALLY signal inputs via RJ45(RS485) port on the rear panel of the monitor.
- Peaking, R/G/B/Mono only, Zebra, False color
Timecode, H/V delay, AFD, Scale Markers
GPI Interface and Control
The RJ45(RS485) port on the rear panel supports UMD control and GPI functions setting and control. There are 4 GPI pins and can be assign the following functions, by shorting with GND pin to enable the functions:
Red TALLY, Green TALLY, Yellow TALLY, Aspect Ratio, Scan Mode, Image Flip, Zoom Mode, Mute, Freeze Frame, Color Temperature, Timecode, Zebra Stripes, Vector scope, Audio meters, Histogram, False Color, AFD, H/V Delay, R/G/B/Mono, Scale Markers, Colorbar, UMD, Audio Alarm, Focus Assist
USB Firmware Upgrade
- The monitor provides a standard USB port on the rear panel, for firmware upgrade. Users can download the latest firmware file to a USB stick, and directly insert into DT-X93Hx2 monitor to upgrade, without PC connection.
3-color TALLY Light
- There are front TALLY lights on top of each screen, with Red, Green and Yellow colors, and users can define the pins of RJ45 port to control the TALLY lights.
- DT-X93Hx2 provides a 4-pin XLR socket of DC 6.5-24V power input, for the both 2 screens, and an AC-DC adaptor is attached on the rear panel of the monitor.
- DT-X93Hx2 is standard 19" rack mount fixing, occupies 4U height. The monitor is ±30° up and down rotatable when installed on racks.