CG5 Multichannel SD-SDI
CG5 Multichannel offers a powerful tool for character generator needed in TV channel or production companies.
Excellent Performance in broadcast.
The flexibility of CG5 Multichannel allows multiple tasking:
- Multiple layers.
- Alpha Channel mixing.
- Titles and subtitles in real time.
- Down Stream Key or Up Stream Key.
- Endless layers with independent speed and fade in/out control for each one.
- Insertion of multiple animated logos in 3D with independent control.
- Insertion of time , temperature and humidity.
- Sports Timers on screen.
- Multiple simultaneous Videos, Lower Third, Rolls and Crawls with independent speed.
- 6 inputs Video/Audio Mixer with independent control.
- Analogue and Digital clocks.
- Insertion of multiple videos with alpha channels , specially for lower third in sports events.
- Project content in one file.
- More than 200 predefined templates for its immediate use.
- It supports PSD, TGA, TIF , GIF , PNG, BMP, EMF, JPG, PCX, etc.
- Multiple communication protocols.
- Plug in for subtitles.
Input Outputs Formats:
- NTSC, PAL o SECAM software selectable.
- NTSC: 720×480 o 352×firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAL/SECAM: 720×576 o 352×576@25fps.
- Composite (BNC): 6 input or
- S-VIDEO (BNC): 6 input or
- Component (BNC): RGB 3 inputs with Int. or Ext. sync, YUV 3 inputs with Int. Or Ext. sync.
- SDI (BNC): SMPTE 259-M, 270 Mbps (optional add-on )
- Composite (BNC)
- S-VIDEO (BNC)
- Component (BNC): RGB with Int. or Ext. sync, YUV with Int. Or Ext. sync.
- SDI (BNC): SMPTE 259-M, 270 Mbps (Optional add-on)
- Analog Inputs: microphone-level or line-level (balanced or unbalanced).
- Analog Outputs (balanced or unbalanced): Digital Inputs/Outputs: SPDIF or AES/EBU digital audio ? optional.
- Programmable Audio delay (up to 1000 ms) for proper A/V synchronization.
Time Base Correction:
Individual Time Base Correction (TBC) for each video input and common Frame Sync Buffer to allow real time switching between 2 asynchronous analog/digital video sources without dropped frames or distortions.
Analog and/or digital video outputs can be to selected external reference signal.vvv