2" Studiofoam Wedge24 HP Charcoal
The most economical option for mid-high frequency absorption, the thicker the treatment the more mid-low frequency control you gain; a GREAT stock item.
2" Studiofoam Wedges are our most popular seller and our best overall absorber! Use 'em to treat small - to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with our LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or our Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption.
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes.
- Won't crumble with age.
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands.
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application.
(6) 2" x 24" x 48" Studiofoam Wedge Panels, Charcoal - A
* Please note that due to the variance of different computer monitors and video card color depth, Auralex Acoustics or 305 Broadcast cannot guarantee that the color(s) represented on your computer screen will exactly match the foam products shipped. These color swatches are for reference purposes only.