The Belar FMHD–1L is a state of the art HD Radio monitor designed to support the needs of today’s broadcaster well into the future. The monitor decodes the HD Radio signal and analog FM signal simultaneously displaying HD Radio status, data, time alignment, and configuration information, as well as total, RDS, pilot, L, R, L+R and L!R metering and RF spectrums. The FMHD–1L currently supports monitoring multiple audio streams and simultaneous monitoring of two streams with the additional optional decoder installed.
• Frequency Agile Antenna and High Level RF Inputs
• RF Spectrum Analysis with Mask and Sideband Power Measurements
• Metering of Analog Total, RDS, Pilot, L, R, L+R, and L=R
• Metering of HD Radio L, R, L+R, L=R Audio
• Support for simultaneous decoding of 2 HD audio streams.
• Time Alignment Graphic Display with Audio Polarity
• Level Alignment Graphic Display Analysis ±20.0dB
• HD Radio Control and Status Information
• HD Radio SIS and PAD Data
• BER (Bit Error Rate) Measurements
• Supports Belar’s Automatic Delay Correction Software Module