Broadcast Tools Site Sentinel 16
The Site Sentinel® 16 is a robust, full-featured; web-enabled sixteen channel remote control system. The system is equipped with 16 - 12-bit resolution, zero to 10 vdc metering channels; four virtual metering channels; 16 optically-isolated status (logic) inputs, 33 programmable SPDT relays which may be configured for ON, OFF and pulsed operation; four temperature probe inputs; one internal temperature monitor; stereo silence sensor and power failure input. The Site Sentinel® 16 was designed so all of the basic functionality you need is included to monitor and control your site equipment, including user programmable event action (macro) sequencer . Each input channel and all relays can be controlled and/or monitored over any IP network including private networks, IP-based industrial control network and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device, while email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on the monitoring PC when an alarm is generated. Logging of all user selected input status with site ID information which may be emailed from once an hour to once a day, along with hourly snap-shot functionality. We have also provided SNMP capabilities to allow multiple units to be monitored with any SNMP manager software package. SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
Additional features include; power controller port. By pairing this feature with an optional external AC power control unit (such as the Mid-Atlantic RLM-15-1C, RLM-20-1C or RLM30-L530-1), remote rebooting of AC powered equipment is possible.
• NTP time base and/or battery-backed real time clock/calendar with accurately better than ±2.0 minutes per year.
• Four “Virtual” metering channels.*
• Four temperature ports allowing Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature monitoring within the range of -67°F to +257°F (-55°C TO +125°C).*
• Internal temperature monitor.*
• Jack for external power failure power supply.*
• Stereo Silence Sensor monitoring.*
• Event-driven and time-based automatic command capabilities. This allows 50 user-defined macros to enable the Site Sentinel® 16 to make corrective actions.
• 100-event program scheduler for relay control, DST correction, macro actions and alarm muting.
• Logging of all user selected input status with site ID information which may be emailed from once an hour to once a day, along with hourly snap-shot functionality.
• Fifty-two front panel I/O activity LED indicators.
• Front panel local/operate switch with LED indicator.
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for metering, status, relays, temperature and stereo silence sensor.
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
• Fused and surge protected universal power supply included.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• One rack-unit chassis.
- Web-enabled transmitter and auxiliary equipment remote site control.
- PPM monitoring and logging.
- Web-enabled main or back-up remote site control.