The integrated power supplies in this line are available in 6 different power levels: 6kVA, 8kVA, 10kVA. These products combine important factors: high efficiency, high reliability and low power consumption, all in an elegant design in a 5 to 8 unit. The new TECNO GBT line maximises the concepts of: efficiency, compactness and reliability, and takes care of the design. All racks in this line are extremely compact and lightweight, designed in a new enclosure for easy installation and reduced transport costs. The line also stands out for its reliability and ability to guarantee high performance even in extreme conditions. They guarantee maximum safety for both the equipment itself and the equipment connected to the device and, last but not least, safety for the operator as well. TECNO GBTs can now also be controlled remotely, no longer allowing only the control of various statuses, but also controlling switches, giving ON/OFF input, creating alarms and receiving reports via e-mail. All controls can be connected in a single HUB, and these and other internal improvements also reduce operating costs considerably.
- Simplifies customers' working lives like no other product on the market;
- Guaranteed to remain 'ON-LINE' during lightning and surge pulses without any damage;
- Remote and on-site support, even internationally;
- Fast installation with maximum flexibility and agility;
- Customisable according to requirements;
- The only one of its kind in the world to be tested in the laboratories of Dehn, a GERMAN certifying authority recognised internationally with optimal results;
- Engineered by experts in the field.