- Remote monitoring at transmitter / translator sites
- Tunes the Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz
- Analog AUX input monitors hardwired audio feeds
- Full dynamic browser support including audio
- Streaming through the Web interface
- Logs RSSI, Audio Loss, RDS Errors
- Email/SMS error messaging; SNMP support
- Measures audio levels for accurate diagnosis
- Easy to set up and use
- Headphone jack
Extended FM band: 64MHz to 108MHz in 100kHz steps.
≤10uV for 50dB monaural SNR.
AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE
±1dB, 30Hz–15kHz; 50μs/75μs de-emphasis.
PROGRAM LINE INPUT
Active-balanced (XLR) left/right analog inputs; internal jumpering for +4dBu or –10dBu “zero-VU” levels; local and remote switching between off-air and line feeds.
LAN (RJ-45) jack accepts universal TCP/ IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet.
12VDC at 140mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included.
An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.