RADIO 5 Log/1
Recording system audio that allows recording 24 hour channel, admits follow up of the emitted to the air, legal copy, etc… Consists of a recording module, in any Windows® compatible audio format (MP3, WAV, etc.) and a player module for subsequent consultation, performs continuous recording 24 hours in blocks defined by the user. It can be installed on a network or in a central database server
- Developed entirely in 32 bits with a Windows® execution platform, that allows it to accept any compatible hardware, so in this way the user gets an excellent performance at a lower cost and thru a longer recording time using the smallest disk space.
- It allows the user to define the time recording blocks or record 24 hours non-stop.
- Records in simultaneous 1 (one) stereo audio channel or 2 (two) mono signals, at Windows® compatible format, accessing their posterior edition with any audio editor.
- Is an ideal system to cover multiple tasks within a station or check-up of advertising agency.
It different types of work make this product an indispensable tool when it comes to having an electronic registry of emission environment.
To news formatted radios, RADIO 5 Log/1 defines blocks time recordings generating complete independence between the operator and the editor, since this does not require the attention of the operator to record the news blocks that requires.
Fully configurable network and recording format full compatible with Windows® make RADIO 5 Log/1 a necessary tool for the audit of the emitted to the air.
Each user needs determine products that will integrate the RADIO 5 solution, this way we can define a plan for growth and integration of the different systems available in a completely modular way
- Real copy of the broadcasting
- More recording time using the minimum disk space.
- Safety and reliability.
- Instant recovery of recorded blocks. Audio folder identification per channel.
- Network configuration.
- CPU: Intel Pentium® I5 or higher.
- Video Board: PCI Express (Not integrated).
- Motherboard: with Intel® chipset, without integrated video.
- RAM: 1 Gb or higher.
- Monitor: 1280 x 768 resolution or higher.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® XP, SEVEN and Windows® 8.
- Hard Disk: 80 Gb for Operating System and 320 Gb for database storage or higher.
- 1 channels stereo analog I/O Audio Card.