Rode NT-SF1 - Ambisonic Microphone
The 'SoundField by RØDE' NT-SF1 is a peerless ambisonic microphone that captures broadcast-quality 360° surround sound, offering unprecedented sonic possibilities for use in VR, sound design, immersive audio, and experimental recording applications. The NT-SF1 is the first collaboration between ambisonic pioneers SoundField (who invented the first commercial ambisonic microphone) and RØDE.
- Captures broadcast-quality 360° surround sound (with height) in A-Format™ on four separate tracks
- Four RØDE TF-45C ½-inch true-condenser cardioid microphone capsules arranged in a tetrahedral array
- Endless processing possibilities via the free 'SoundField by RØDE' plug-in
- Output to all formats, from stereo to 7.1.4 surround sound
- Comes in a complete recording kit, including a custom suspension shockmount, Blimp-style windshield and furry wind cover