SONEX One panels are attractive and reliable, featuring Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) ranging from 0.85 to 1.10. The sculpted surface of each panel deflects and disperses sound waves, allowing the open-cell willtec® foam to convert sound energy into quiet, kinetic energy.
SONEX One panels are available in natural, colortec™ and water-based HPCcoated finishes. Our exclusive HPC formulation protects the foam from dust and dirt and makes it possible to wipe panels clean using only a damp cloth.
These panels are especially appropriate for high-traffic areas. SONEX One panels are easy to install on any wall and/or ceiling surface with SONEX’s acoustic water-based adhesive. The panels can also be used in conjunction with SONEX One baffles, which have the same pattern but are designed to hang from ceilings in large rooms or open interior spaces.
- Typical panel size: 24″x 48″ (610 x 1219 mm)
- Typical thickness options: 2″ and 3″
- Retail stores
- Printing rooms
- Production facilities
- Aquatic and recreation centers
- Education facilities and daycare centers
- Made from open-cell, natural light grey or white WILLTEC® expanded melamine foam
- Standard water-based acoustic coating color options in arctic white, ivory, beige, light blue, light, medium or dark grey, black and other premium or custom options are available; panels coated on one side and all edges standard
- Non-repeating, omni-directional pattern, square-edge panels standard; optional 15, 22.5, 30 and 45-degree bevel edges also available
- Use clean, thin, white cotton gloves to handle panels
- Cut acouSTIC™ adhesive cartridge tip to produce ¼ inch (6.4 mm)-diameter bead
- Run a continuous bead of adhesive around the panel’s perimeter, approximately 1.5 inch (38 mm) from edges, then apply intermittent beads from opposite corners through the center of the panel creating an X
- Press panel firmly into place and smooth evenly across it to ensure a strong, lasting bond; adhesive tack should be immediate