Stirlitz Media Inspector is a professional, but extremely user friendly airplay-monitoring system. With Stirlitz Media Inspector, monitoring and analyzing competitors has never been easier, or faster! Finding out who has been playing your song [or advertisement], when and how often, is merely a mouse-click away.
Stirlitz Media Inspector is developed for:
- Radio companies interested in analysing their competitors play-lists.
- Music companies, rights holders and their representatives interested in monitoring airplay of their music.
- Advertising companies that want to monitor their own ads and those of the competition.
Stirlitz Media Inspector gives you:
- Instant access to airplay analysis and reports, on screen or as downloads.
- Unlimited audio-base of songs, jingles and/or advertisements.
- The possibility to analyse multiple audio-streams simultaneously.
- Easy procedure to add new songs or advertisements to your audiobase.
- Super simple configuration and an intuitive user interface.
- Data export (such as broadcast logs statistics and rotations) to third applications.
- re-creation of clocks, based on monitored data combined with stored meta-data.
- See the identified tracks/ads on the famous "Stirlitz Media Timeline".
- Detailed customized reports.
How Stirlitz Media Inspector works:
For a program that will reveal all music rotation secrets of your competitor, Stirlitz Media Inspector (SMI) works surprisingly easily. Just feed the server with the audio streams of the stations (analog, digital, terrestrial, cable, satellite, Internet) you want to monitor and import your own library from any of the main commercially available play-out systems.
From now on SMI will recognise every track played on the monitored stations as long as it "knows" the track. The system even finds and presents the user a list of repeating unrecognised audio, allowing the user to quickly add the right metadata to this audio, or to mark it as "ignore". Remaining gaps can easily be filled by marking the beginning and ending of a track and enter the metadata in the system. New releases can simply be copied to a directory and SMI will automatically load it into the system.
SMI achieves a very high recognition percentage with a minimal level of false hits thanks to its great tolerance for audio disturbances such as noise, crackling etc.
SMI generates various on-screen or downloadable reports. You actually see your competitors' playlist shaping up in semi-real time, or you can browse back in history dragging the unique "Timeline". SMI can compare rotations of multiple tracks on multiple stations and can even assist in re-creating your competitors' clocks.
For the music and advertising industries SMI monitors rotations of tracks and ads on as many stations as you need. SMI does not need proprietary hardware. One server can monitor up to 128 stations and the results can be accessed through the company network, or from wherever you have access to the Internet, by multiple users at the same time.
SMI is the ideal alternative for slow, expensive and inflexible reports from monitoring.
Your competition has nowhere to hide...
With Stirlitz Media Inspector you know what music and advertisements your competitors are playing, how they rotate them, which ones have been added yesterday or played out most often.
Using the advanced Stirlitz Media Inspector web interface, combined with the Stirlitz Media Player, you can analyze advanced reports and listen to the audio at the same time? wherever you are and soon on your PDA or Java enabled cellphone as well!
Stirlitz Media Inspector will pick up all plays of a song, even short partial plays. And when you?re only interested in (near-) full plays, just set the ?partial plays filter? on for example 50%. SMI will filter out all occurances of identified audio, shorter than 50% of the original audio.
Does your competitor speed-up songs, or do they use remixed versions of tracks? Don?t worry. You can load multiple versions of one track and link them to the same ?artist ? title?? or not, whatever you prefer!
Does your competitor add new songs faster than you do, or does their playlist substantially differ from yours? Don?t worry. Thanks to the ?auto-search module? Stirlitz Media Inspector automatically identifies multiple occasions of the same audio? and that must be new additions to the playlist, jingles or advertisements. Allocating the right metadata to the audio is a breeze and SMI will automatically update the logs.
Want to know the 10 most played songs? or the top 50, 100 or for example 300? Or maybe you want to narrow this down per day-part? Exclude weekends? Over last week, or the last year? SMI will prepare all these data for you in on-screen reports and excel files.
And best of all, SMI does this:
- when you need it, not when a monitoring company has time for you
- wherever you are, not only when you are in your office
- at no extra charge, so no surcharges because you want to know in detail what your competition is doing
Stirlitz Media Inspector delivers what you need? so:
- When you come up with a report we did not include in SMI?s standard reports? we?ll create it for you.
- Have a look at the 10 minute demo on the advanced features of both SML and SMI
Contact us for a personal demonstration