TVU MLink is a cellular 3G/4G LTE, satellite and microwave live video uplink transmitter designed for fixed deployment in vehicles or in a studio. It is a one RU rack unit that is capable of aggregating the transmission signals from multiple transmission mediums simultaneously. The TVU MLink also uses the same proprietary Inverse StatMux Plus (IS) technology that is in its award-winning TVUPack solutions to deliver a dependable picture with sub-second latency.
- Satellite and Microwave Hybrid Integration
- Works with roof-mounted external MIMO antennas when installed in vehicles
- Requires no manual in-field configuration
- Low Latency
- Supports H.264, H.265/HEVC and 4K
- On-board SSD hard drive (captures up to 12 hours of footage)
- Using TVU?s proprietary IS protocols, broadcasters are able to aggregate multiple network connections simultaneously and transmit an optimized video stream that results in superior resiliency and picture quality