YAGI Antennas for STL
The SAM-260 - 360 - 460 Yagi Antenna Series are a small, lightweight, and very strong and durable antenna specially designed for STL applications.
Please Specify frequency when ordering.
Designed for use in a variety of situations, it is ideally suited for either RPU or permanent installations. Custom fitted and hand tuned across several frequencies at our facility in Fort Worth. The SAM-260 carries a three year warranty.
- Frequency: 200/480 MHz
- Bandwidth: 8 MHz
- VSWR: 1.5 to 1 or less
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Forward Gain: 9.5 dB
- Front to Back Ratio: 20
- Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal
- Lightning Protection: Direct Ground
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Termination: Type N Female
- Materials: Aluminum
- Boom: 1” Tube
- Elements: 1/2” Tube
- Wind Survival: 100 mph
- Permanent Mounting: V-Bolts – up to 2” pipe
- Portable Mounting: U-Bolts – for 1” pipe
- Overall length: 42”
- Shipping Information: Weight 4 lbs.